Why Buy Property In Turkey ?
Turkey is quickly modernizing and it makes a key link between Europe and the Middle East. Not only has it got plenty of history and mystery but it’s got some good deals on Turkish property for sale too.
Reasons to Choose Turkey for Buying a Property;
- Depreciated TL against USD, so your Money is more valuable now in Turkey.
- Instant right to be a Turkish citizen by buying a property with a value of 1.000.000 USD.
- Low property prices compared to European property prices in the 1980’s.
- A country with a majority of Muslims without Islamophobia. And a country where freedoms are available.
- Short flight times from European and Middle East cities.
- Strong property investment growth is predicted for Turkey as holiday operators and airlines increase tourist related activities.
- Low cost of living.
- Turkey has gained solid economic growth over the last few years, which has helped it to realize growing EU status. It’s been a Customs Union since 1996 and accession country since 2005.
- Mediterranean climate of hot summers and mild winters.
- Mortgage reforms planned for 2008 will offer for the first time, mortgages at affordable rates. This milestone move will ‘open the market’ for Turkish and overseas property buyers and investors.
- As property demand outnumbers supply in several areas of Turkey combined with a large and increasing population of 70 million, the market is set to see significant property price increases.
- In fact, it is predicted that some seven million homes will be required over the next 10 years.